I have to think of what I am going to cook fir our dinner. Most of the time it is what you fancy for dinner is what everyone else has, unless there has been a specific request.
So I have decided to just look in my fridge and freezer and see what I have got.
I decide to defrost the
chop a couple of
two onions and
I have in the fridge.
Half a jar of sauce ( I have bbq)
Small chunk of cheese, grated.
- I fry off the meat till brown, and add the half a jar of bbq sauce, along with the veg and a tablespoon of beef gravey granuals.
- Peel, cut and cook the potatoes till soft. You can put your knife through, then it’s done!
- I allow the beef to cook for 10-15 mins. Keep stirring at regular intervals.
- Drain your potatoes mash and add a dash of milk and knob of butter.
- Place the meat into a dish and spoon the mashed potato on top.
- Use the back of the spoon to create a pattern if you wish.
- Add the grated cheese on top and place in the oven for 15-20 mins or until brown.
This is a tasty way to create something from your fridge and freezer. I only had to buy some potatoes for the top. And with all recipes you can change things too, add sweet potato on top instead of potato.
Below: before putting into the oven (medium heat)
After cooking for 25mins